What personal information about customers does www.TrendingEarbuds.com collect?
The information we collect and learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your TrendingEarbuds.com experience. One of our goals in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. Here are the general categories of information we gather:
- Information you give us:We receive and store information you enter on our website, or give us in any other way. Examples include, but are not limited to, information when you search, browse, buy, post reviews, participate in a sweepstakes or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, processing your order, customizing future shopping experiences, responding to you, or sending you marketing and advertising communications. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. Please note that before accessing certain parts of www.TrendingEarbuds.com or completing an order, you must create an account with us, through which you must provide certain personal information.
• Automatic information: We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” or other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses TrendingEarbuds.com or advertisements and other content served by, or on behalf of, TrendingEarbuds.com on other websites. Other examples include, but are not limited to, log files, internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, and internet browser type.
• E-mail communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from TrendingEarbuds.com, if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive email from us (unrelated to transactions and/or your account), please adjust your email subscription settings in your TrendingEarbuds.com account or contact our customer service team.
• Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples include, but are not limited to, updated delivery and address information from our carriers and information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
Does TrendingEarbuds.com share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading it to others. We share customer information only as described in this Privacy Notice and shall not share, sell or trade personal information to third parties, with the following exceptions:
• Third-Party service providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, providing customer service, storing data, and serving ads on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
• Protection of TrendingEarbuds.com and others: We release account and other personal information when we are required to do so to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of TrendingEarbuds.com, our customers, or others.
• With your consent: Other than as set out above, we may seek your explicit consent for us to share your information with additional third parties, and you will have the opportunity in your discretion to choose not to share your information.
How secure is information about Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information by utilizing encryption methods during the transmission or storage of information you input through our websites and mobile applications. One hundred percent complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline, and we are unable to provide specific guarantees regarding complete security of your personal information; however, we have a team of security professionals that work to safeguard your information.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off and close your browser when finished using a shared computer. Only use trusted internet networks, including Wi-Fi, and do no share your login credentials with unauthorized parties.
Which Information Can I Access?
TrendingEarbuds.com gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with TrendingEarbuds.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Examples include account order history shipping address(es), favorites, contact information, etc. This information may change as our website evolves.
What choices do I have?
- You can always choose not to provide certain information; however, it might be needed to complete your order or take advantage of certain www.TrendingEarbuds.com features such as your account profile, favorites and customer reviews.
• Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending non-transactional emails to your email address and/or physical mail to your address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by contacting our customer service team.
Are children allowed to use www.TrendingEarbuds.com?
TrendingEarbuds.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use TrendingEarbuds.com only with the involvement and permission of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit www.TrendingEarbuds.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the State of Quebec. If you have any concern about privacy at www.TrendingEarbuds.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use may also change. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. If you have any questions about the Privacy Notice, please contact us.